Monday, March 7, 2016

Feeling the First Kick from the Outside!

FROM BABY TO MAN...


And so the circle of life continues. 


Now this man is having his own baby with me! There are so many exciting things while pregnant! Finding out, first ultrasound, second ultrasound, first movements, first kick felt by mom, first kick felt by dad, decorating the nursery, planning what having a new baby at home will look like for your family - and the list continues!!!

Our celebration currently is that on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 Raymond Oosterom felt his baby girl kick for the first time!

It was such a thrill! First I felt her kick and so then I got him to put his hand on my belly and she kicked again! The sweet part is that we were on the couch together and he was reading to me which she apparently likes. It was such a special moment and so happy! I'm really glad I get to put this moment in her baby book and that it's a memory full of specialness and joy for all three of us!

Comment below on your first kick story and make sure you write it in your baby book or journal too! It's fun to be able to read all of these things about yourself when you grow up - one of my favorite books is my baby book that my mom lovingly put together for me. I was quite the munchkin!

Keep searching for healing and sunshine

Laura xo



My husband made this little expression of Love and texted it to me when we were apart because of his job. It meant so much to me and I love seeing it and remembering! 

2 comments:

  1. When I first felt Cyrus it was the tiniest little butterfly flutter but he always came and responded if people talked to him from the outside and he would come and give a little kick. Titus used to boot Drew in the face every time super hard. It is funny how their personalities come through even in the womb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raymond, mom and Emma have gotten to feel her move and kick. For others that have tried she's fallen asleep. She really likes tub time, it's so funny when I get in the bath, she really starts going!

      Delete