| BUMP! 26 WEEKS! |
I asked God what message he wanted to share with his people and I got this; Today heaven is throwing the biggest, loudest celebratory party because today we celebrate Jesus conquering death and the grave. Today we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead, not only are our sins forgiven and we are made right with God but our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rose from the dead and we too will rise, new creations to live forever with God. I couldn't be more excited!!!
This week is a big one for my husband as he studies like a mad man and writes his final exams. Did I mention that he's currently a full-time student? He is changing careers and I couldn't be prouder! Anyway it's a big week and so my goal is to cook good food, bake yummy treats and keep the requests to a minimum so he can have all of the study time he needs/wants. I may throw a few suggestions for walks out there as everyone needs a few breaks here and there and he loves the outdoors.
We also went to Agassiz (after Raymond's exams) and I got to spend the day sorting little tiny baby girl clothes with my mom and sister in law which was both fun and exciting. She's coming so soon! It was busy but so fun! We usually stay at my mother in laws home as she has a spare room for us and we love her mothering and cooking (my husband is very loved). While I did the girly stuff, my husband worked on our vehicle, he's so talented! This trip included talking to cows, getting haircuts by my other amazing sister in law (I'm lucky enough to have 2) and go to my old church CLC. I loved every minute of it and was so grateful for a non emergency filled week. What a blessing.
Ps. I had super bad Braxton Hicks at church but that was technically the first day of week 27 and doesn't count in my fabulous week 26 report!
Keep searching for the healing and sunshine!
Love,
Laura
That is awesome you got so loved by your in law family. How special!!!! xo Tansy
ReplyDeleteIt was such a fun weekend. Plus I got to see you, mom and Rebecca T! That never happens!!! All my favorite people in one visit.
Delete