Today has been a day. I woke up, stretched my back because I have to if I want to function like a 38 year old instead of a 98 year old. Then I went to the bathroom, came out and fed my babies (who by the way are growing up way too fast). Next I took a stab at making sauerkraut for the first time, worked on my loaf of bread that was set to rise for the second time and then moved onto reading, dishes, laundry and eventually making lunch and pie. The dentist had me scheduled for a cleaning so I went, was told how great my teeth are and went home. My son wanted pizza for dinner so I played for a minute and then went to start the pizza dough. My husband came home from his dentist appointment and he made a different dinner (pizza was going to take too long) and by this time I was in my room with my candles lit finding my peace.
Dinner
More dishes
Bedtime routine
Got up, chatted with my husband, spent time on my phone and pizza dough… 10:30 pm pizza dough…
Decided to paint because I haven’t in a long time and I have a vision for my front yard I want to get down on canvas so I can see it before I create it in real time.
Then pizza dough…
I made 2 pizzas and put them in the fridge. Tomorrow we will bake them and be grateful for them. They will be fresh and delicious. But today, it is 1AM and my kitchen is a mess, there are toys all over the house and it - is - quiet and I don’t want to go to bed because I don’t want the quiet to end. It fills up my soul.Can anyone else relate? I love my babies, I love my husband and on the flip side I long for peace and quiet. I long for time with God.
Anyway these are some late night ramblings and I need to go to bed.
Keep seeking healing and sunshine ☀️
No comments:
Post a Comment