Why has the world gone crazy? Covid19 - who decided it was a pandemic and who decided to use it to gain control of every country? Each world leader had a decision. To yell fire or wolf or something different.
I ask who decided to scream PANDEMIC! Because if Covid19 wasn’t in every news outlet I wouldn’t have heard of it. I know one person who has had it and that person turns out to be my new neighbour. My sister may have had it back in early 2020 as she had a terrible cold/flu like never before but that’s it.
Now I know people have died. Young people, old people, healthy people and sick people. But millions of people die everyday and nobody screams PANDEMIC! World leaders don’t shut their borders because of the flu or colds or measles or SARS or any other disease known to man. World leaders don’t force their citizen to not travel within their own provinces and shut down travel between borders for anything else. ESPECIALLY when it has a 98-99% recovery rate.
Because they would be fired. But FEAR. Fear is a powerful weapon, it can change people from helpful, kind, lovely human beings to animalistic type humans. People who call the police on their neighbours for doing something they’re too scared to do. People who threaten or hurt others because of their race - who cares where covid came from. We don’t hurt people because a sickness originated in a country. The First Nations people’s could really have something to say about small pox and the horrific ways they were tricked and lied to by white men through disease to steal what was their land if we were all of a sudden going to play the blame game with where diseases originated from.
Why have the people of the world decided to allow their governments shut down travel of every kind over a lie? Covid19 is serious but so is pneumonia or certain strains of the flu. Healthy children die from the flu every year and nobody screams about it (except grieving parents) because it’s the flu.
Death in this life is certain. A car accident. Crossing the road. Flying. Catching a cold or flu or getting cancer or a hundred million other diseases.
Covid19 is making people sick, some people even die from it or have ongoing health issues once they recover from it. It’s life. And I’m not saying that I wouldn’t go to a hospital if I needed to and get put on a ventilator if I needed to. That’s what hospitals are for. I’m not saying that and there’s no shame in having covid. You’re not ashamed for having a cold or flu.
The irrational of our world leaders and peoples of Canada and the world is mind boggling to me. It’s not about not wanting to wear a mask or care about others or anything. That’s all little things that distract from the big picture.
Our freedoms are being stolen and lost. Our country is turning into a place my grandparents wouldn’t recognize if they were alive today and for what?! A 98-99% recovery rate.
I just don’t understand how we have gotten so controlled as a people and country. Let us be a warning to other free people around the world - look at Canada, this can also happen to you if you allow it.
A parking lot rant before I don my mask and buy a cookie because I don’t live in Toronto thank God.
Keep seeking healing and sunshine,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment