Friday, September 9, 2016

Week 32 ~ MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT

MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT 


May I suggest that everyone has a maternity photoshoot?! There are so many ways of doing this; find the best photographer you can and plan a date, time, outfits and grab your man, photographer and go find some sweet locations. This can be done with a professional (that you will pay a fee to and get beautiful prints from - whatever their package includes), your sister or friend, anyone with a decent camera and a good eye for beauty, angles and a desire to make you feel beautiful. 

Pregnant women are absolutely beautiful. May I just state that fact! I have rarely felt more beautiful as when I was pregnant and never as often. My belly was round and full of life. I wasn't worried about rolls or a six pack or perfection. My body was perfection. The gorgeous tummy, the great boobs, your hips and bum grow... It's an all around body bloom experience. That glow comes from feeling sexy in your own skin, gorgeous in a body you may have been fighting against your whole life up until this point. 

Yes we deal with swollen feet and water retention. Yes we have morning sickness and at the end become so large we can't move as well or at all. But somewhere in there, between the feelings of death and large whale there is this blossoming effect where you realize you're absolutely gorgeous!

So here's to feeling gorgeous and my beautiful sister who took my maternity photos for me! Thank you so much Tansy, I appreciate these photos and am so grateful that you took time to make these memories with and for me. xo

Keep looking for the healing and sunshine!
Love, your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment