Hello lovelies,
How are you doing? This week I realized that my rhythm was off and I realized it had been 2 weeks since I saw another person besides my husband and children. It felt awful. How are you doing? How is your mental health?
Something else I realized is that I am so bored but that there’s so much daily stuff to do and it’s causing me anxiety. Are you ever bored even though there are a ton of things to do?
I also keep thinking, all of these clear signs our government is showing us are so dangerous and yet as a collective people we are doing nothing to stop it. I read how our government is setting the army up along our boarders to “help” give mandatory covid tests and send travellers off to forced isolation at government hotels that resemble prisons. These forced hotel quarantines are for both air and land travellers now. It’s paid out of your pocket and the army is being utilized to “support” the governments wishes. This should not be happening period but it is. Covid 19 has a 99% survival rate. It is NOT a pandemic. We have been LIED to by our government.
I fear our silence and complacency as a nation is going to end in irreversible consequences for our land of the true North, strong and free. That we are going to wake up without freedom, without choices and it will be permanent - not this “temporary” place we find ourselves. We are being conditioned to go along with insane restrictions, rules and regulations for no set amount of time. Our scientists and doctors know covid cannot be eradicated, that it is here to stay. The media barely prints these truths, at the very least we are fed fear instead of facts and truth 99 times to one.
So what can we do about it? How can we stand up for ourselves and advocate for our freedoms when if we were really in a pandemic these restrictions could make sense. How do we tell our government what they already know - that they lied to us, that covid 19 while it is a threat and it can kill you so can influenza or pneumonia. How can we stand up for ourselves when many others believe they are in actual danger, that what you believe makes you dangerous to them.
The answer is I don’t know. But I’m opening up the conversation because there has to be something. I believe in prayer and the God of heaven - so I pray, I find His peace, I look to him.
Will writing my MP do anything? Or simply put a target on my back.
There is an Alberta pastor who is in jail because he won’t stop holding church services. However they haven’t had a case of covid in 28 Sunday’s they’ve held church. They know the truth about covid. They have asked doctors and scientists and done their research, put things in place to make sure they are keeping their congregation safe and still they are under persecution. Because they are standing up for what is true. They are standing in clear opposition to what the government is lying about and it doesn’t make them look good. So they are trying to shut him down, use him as an example. This - is - dangerous.
So my lovelies I leave you with this, keep seeking the healing and sunshine - don’t stop seeking healing.

No comments:
Post a Comment