Lovelies, it’s sunny today! Let’s be sure to get outside and soak up that life giving vitamin D and feel the sun on our faces.
I also want to encourage you to be kind to those around you. Smile, say hello, be courteous. If someone needs help ask if you can be of assistance. People have stopped reaching out to help, be of assistance or any such thing.
Don’t stop being human.
What can we do today? Today I’m going to give a gift to someone for her birthday. I’m going to go to her house, give her a gift, sing her happy birthday and celebrate her. Possibly the most special gift I’m going to give her is a birthday hug. I’m healthy, I respect those who want to stay isolated, those who feel they have to stay far apart to be safe - I’m not here to add fear or stress to your life.
I’m also going to plan dinner before I leave so my husband feels taken care of - this is part of his love language.
It’s simple things that I CAN DO right now for those around me.
I’m also going to be calm, kind, soft spoken and loving today.
What are some things you have planned today? A bath, getting out into the fresh air and sun? Baking cookies or painting a picture? Going for a run or going out for a coffee? What’s one step further? Mailing your picture to someone you know? Buying coffee for the person behind you? Dropping some of those cookies off at your neighbours? Inviting a friend or family member on a walk?
Let’s do what we can and pray - do not stop praying.
Let’s keep seeking healing and sunshine ☀️
Laura

No comments:
Post a Comment