Monday, February 22, 2021

What Hasn’t Changed




Hello Lovelies,

I was thinking, what can I control and what hasn’t changed since covid19? I can control myself, the feeling in my home and what hasn’t changed is nature. 

Covid19 has stripped us all down to the studs, just like my house is sitting stripped. I can go upstairs and see the ugly bareness and see myself - how I feel I am these days. 

But God. 

Nature hasn’t changed, creation hasn’t changed. I can go outside and breathe fresh air, drink fresh water, sit under the cool shade of a tree or bask in the warmth of the sunshine. I can dance in the rain or dig in the dirt. I can breathe and touch and taste and hear and smell the nature all around me. The grass after it’s mowed - you get the idea. 

Something so simple has given me a burst of hope. I honestly hadn’t thought of it before but it’s true, go outside and grab it for yourself. Lay on the ground, dig your toes in the grass or dirt or sand. Go to the beach and listen to the waves and the gulls. 

So here is tangible hope for you right now. Grab the hand of the person in your bubble and get outside or go out alone and grab some hope today. 

You are loved, you are seen, you are precious and valuable and never alone. 

Keep seeking the healing and sunshine ☀️ 

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment